Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Crush on Shabby Euro Blogs



I have a crush on the European and Scandinavian shabby blogs Belle Blanc, Made in Persbo, Schwanennest, Songbird, Stines blogg, White and Shabby, White Living, White Vintage, and Weisser Vintagezauber.    Please see my sidebar to link to them, they love visitors!

The great thing about all these beautiful blogs I follow is that they do all white décor without being too ‘bare and spare’ about it.





Stines blogg - I love this blog particularly because it’s done by a 21 year old student!

 
 Here are some of my favorite American examples of all-white décor:


 


Photo: Country Living


Sue Balmforth of Bountiful.   This is one in is my heart.

Pink is a relaxing color, but white is the ultimate soothing color.    Done skillfully, it produces a fresh and friendly room instead of a cold and prim one.

So, I decided to redecorate in all white – take a peek!



...stay tuned, and stay shabby!