Monday, April 5, 2010

My Chippy Shabby Pantry


Every country kitchen needs a pantry.    
If I had a real kitchen in my little studio, I’d be certain to have a little pantry for storage.


I don’t care for ‘modern kitchen cabinets’, I prefer larders, butler’s pantries, shelving, and skirted counters.

 

Original, real, honest chippy paint moves me.


I took out my tools and put in old canning jars with dry goods with pretty labels I printed on regular paper and stamped the edges with my Fiskars punch.    I Photoshopped the French name of the contents on each using Tattered Vintage Sheet # 187.


Les Haricots Pintos – Pinto Beans – are special because my husband and I grew them organically last summer.


Oh, no – out of doggie treats, I’d better get to the store!


‘Till next time, stay shabby!