Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vintage White Video: With Participants


The time is now!
I'm excited to unveil the inaugural episode of Vintage Video
here at My Shabby Streamside Studio -- a seasonal blog party featuring YOU,
and YOUR beautiful homes, art, gardens, and photos!

First, I'd like to introduce you to my friend Olivia Parazine of
Olivia's Romantic Home and her romantic bedroom:





Next, we get to see Stephanie of Angelic Accents and her rose-centric creations:





And now for the final video featuring all the Linky participants in my
Vintage Video Party!






  
The My Shabby Streamside Studio YouTube link is here.
I've disabled the comments on these only because some people on YouTube leave
unfriendly anonymous remarks, and I don't want to expose us to that.

Don't forget:


1.  The next Vintage Video will be in July.   Theme: white flowers.

2.  You don't need a video to participate -- still pictures are very welcome.

3.  Place a watermark with your name or blog name and URL on your photo.


My humble thanks, again, to everyone who participated!
My sincere apologies to those I missed on the first tries.
It's uncomfortable for me to 'put myself out there' in this fashion,
but I've been directed to do all this to make myself marketable to publishers.

Until next time, stay shabby!



I'm sharing this with: