Monday, April 16, 2012

Gift: Daria Pew

















Photobucket







My dear friend Daria Pew keeps a blog full of nature and spirit.  If you love roses, you MUST visit.

She made the sweetest tissue box for me bearing glittering images of my Maltese dogs, the late Belle and Zuzu.   The graphics on the box are from Tattered Vintage.



Until next time, stay shabby!




Sharing with:


What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style 

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner 

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage  

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home 

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home 





Pin It

17 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

That's so adorable.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Oh..that is so sweet!

Merlin said...

Achingly beautiful. franki

Debby said...

So beautiful.

Twinkle Terrior said...

so sweet and pretty!

NanaDiana said...

I will head over and check out her blog. You had me at roses. That tissue box is just gorgeous. Hope you are doing well!!! xo Diana

A Vintage Fairy said...

So pretty!

POSY and CO. said...

What a beautiful, thoughtful gift...one you'll treasure for years I'm sure. Much love, Lisa

A Cottage Muse said...

What a sweet gift, one I know you'll treasure! Off to take a peek at her blog!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Sandy,

Did visit Daria's blog and her's is a very romantic one indeed; you are so right about that.
So sorry that you lost your two babies... it hurts as they are family.
Love to you,

Mariette

Curtains in My Tree said...

Precious ZuZu and Belle

Katherines Corner said...

made with love. Thank you for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo

KAthy said...

Hi Sandy
i hope you are nice today
that's lovely
have a nice day
kiss KAthy, from France

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Sandy,
I will have to visit and see her beautiful works of art :)
and for you my dear I am thanking you for gracing my place with a visit from you and best of all taking the time to commenty.

I am always excited to see that you have made a visit.

Have a beautiful weekend that inspires your soul peacefully.
xx
Dore

Rella said...

I have been away........and I missed somehow you lost both Malts????? No!
Oh, Sandy, I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. You were the one who inspired me to find my Luna Bella and your help with my questions will never be forgotten.
I can't even imagine. Hugs xoxox Rella & Luna Bella

Fishtail Cottage said...

awe - this was so sweet! xoxo

the quiet murmur of gentle things said...

Dear Sandy,

oh my heart! i've been thinking about you all month, i wish i had have read your blog posts sooner, but i've been kind of having major hearthurts myself, & so hadn't visited for a while...

i wish i could give you a great big hug

i hope things are healing bit by bit

lots of hearts & hugs

<3 <3 <3 <3 o o o o o o

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails