Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Foxgloves









For winter's rains and ruins are over
And all the season of snows and sins;
The days dividing lover and lover,
The light that loses, the night that wins;
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten,
And in green underwood and cover
Blossom by blossom the spring begins. 

Algernon Charles Swinburne, 1890 


I'm loving foxgloves (digitalis).  Tossing ripe seed heads around the garden yields more next year.  Love lazy self-seeded gardening!

I've been accepted into Southern New Hampshire University's online MBA program.  Sometimes, I think the only way I can to do it is because I haven't been in school for years and I don't remember how hard it can be!


‘Till next time, stay shabby!



Sharing with:

White Wednesday at Faded Charm 

What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants 

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style  

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner 

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse  

Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage 

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage  

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home 

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home



Come enjoy all the pretty entries!