Monday, May 21, 2012

Catskills Yard Sale: IKEA Blekinge White Ektorp Sofa & Loveseat For Sale $300



23 May 2012 - UPDATE: Looks like we have a buyer!

Sofa ($200 neg.) & Loveseat ($100 neg.) will be sold at a 2-family yard sale.

Unused sofa and loveseat in storage.  Sofa's slipcover is still in the original packaging.

9 am
SATURDAY - SUNDAY MAY 26 & 27
515 ACORN HILL RD., OLIVEBRIDGE, NY 12461


A barn full of housewares, antiques, entertainment electronics, TVs, audio & music equipment, computer desks, coffee tables, chairs, shabby chic, tools, 2 refrigerators, books, something for everyone (except baby and kid stuff).


Memorial Day weekend is the hottest yard sale weekend in the Catskills.  Stop at ours first!


Until next time, stay shabby!


Pin It

6 comments:

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

Those are great prices on unused furniture~wish I could visit your yard sale and hunt around for some shabby chic!!

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Oh how I wish I lived near by! I would snag them up in a heartbeat!!!

Curtains in My Tree said...

you are killing me my daughter wants those and we don't live within 400 miles of a IKEA

they will be a fight over who gets them , a line id forming now

A Cottage Muse said...

Good luck Sandy...have a great holiday weekend!

ladydu said...

i wish i lived near by. I would love to go to your sale. Anything shabby.
I hope it is a success.

dianne

priya said...

nice post keep updating. we have a Best villas in ECR and flat villas in ECR chennai.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails