Friday, July 1, 2011

And the winner of 'Sanselig Sommer' is...





True Random Number Generator  138Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Congratulations Mary Beth of The Cedars of Pittsburg blog who had the 138th post!   I will ship a copy of Franciska Munck-Johansen's Sanselig Sommer out to you as soon as you email me privately with your mailing address, Mary Beth.

I wish I could personally thank every one of you for your support and enthusiasm for this lovely book available here.  Using Google Chrome as your browser will automatically translate any page on the web.

Until next time, stay shabby!



Pin It

10 comments:

Anna at the Doll House said...

Hello Sandy

Congratulations to Mary Beth. I'm sure she will just love Sanselig Sommer.

Anna

Marion said...

Dang! And I was feeling lucky about this one. Congrats to Mary Beth. (I'm green with envy!)

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Sandy,

Congratulations to Mary Beth! Great book to enjoy throughouth the year; more so on rainy days...

Wishing you a happy summer and above all a great 4th of July!

Lots of love,

Mariette

mary beth said...

Oh my goodness gracious! I cannot believe I am the lucky winner! I am ready to grab a big old glass of iced tea and bury myself in this delicious book! Thank you so much for a wonderful giveaway!

Victoria said...

Congratulations Mary Beth...lucky girl!

Atelier de Charo said...

Congrats to the winner!!!

Hugs
Charo

It's me said...

Happy weekend my darling Sandy......love Ria....xxx

Norma said...

Congrats to Mary Beth and thanks for organising the giveaway Sandy :)

THE VERANDA HOUSE said...

HI D SANDY.CONGRATULATIONS MARY BETH, I THINK TAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON TO BE THE WINNER,I AM HAPPY FOR YOU....HAPPY DAY OF INDEPENDENCE TO YOU AND YOUR KING.MY PRINCE AND I ARE IN OUR WAY AP TO THE NORTHERN MOUNTAINS OF CALIFORNIA COAST WITH THE BORDER LINE OF OREGON.IN SURGE OF COOLER WEATHER,AND TO CELEBRATE OUR 26 WEDDING ANNIVERSARY .I HAPPY SUMMER ENJOY YOUR SHABBY STREAM I M SURE IS FULL.A BIG HUG YOUR WAY ..SANDRA

A Cottage Muse said...

Congrats to the winner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails