Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Introductory Offer: Jeanne d'Arc Living Magazine on sale at My Shabby Streamside Studio for $14 bucks!



























Lonnie and Vivian over at JDL are making a huge investment to grow their American audience: absorbing the shipping fee for a year. Won’t you help them achieve their dream of growing an audience to the point where they can print in the U.S.?

I'm waiving the shipping on the first order myself.

Click on the PayPal button below to order.
“What if I pre-ordered at $26?”
I will refund every order the $12 I owe starting tonight. (Thanks to every person that pre-ordered.)

Jeanne d’Arc Living is a Danish indie magazine that sucessfully challenges the way romantic lifestyle publications are done.  It is truly like purchasing a very good book every month.  It’s translated to English (charmingly at times), free of advertising, and printed on heavy paper.

Interior décor, entertaining, recipes, gardening, crafts, shops, and more all in the elegant “Dansk-Fransk” or French-Nordic style await you.

It inspires me and alerts me to trends so much I for one can’t miss it.  Period.



SOLD OUT April Issue 



Until next time, stay shabby!


Sharing with:

White Wednesday at Faded Charm

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home